Buy MDMA Crystal Online | Order 99.8% Pure MDMA Online Securely
What Is MDMA?
- Originally developed in 1912 by the Merck chemical company, it was never marketed as such.
- Although proposed as an aid to psychiatric counseling, therapeutic use is extremely limited.
- Illicit it is normally seen as tablets, many of which are manufactured in Europe.
- It acts as a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant and has a weak hallucinogenic property more accurately described as increased sensory awareness.
- It is under international control.
- It has become widely known as ecstasy. Shortened “E”, “X”, or “XTC”.
- Usually referring to its tablet form, although this term may also include the presence of possible adulterants or dilutants.
- The UK term “mandy” and the US term “molly” colloquially refer to MDMA in a crystalline powder form that is thought to be free of adulterants.
- MDMA Crystals in combination with other drugs such as alcohol or marijuana.
- MDMA Crystals increases the activity of three brain chemicals:
- Dopamine—causes a surge in euphoria and increased energy/activity
- Norepinephrine—increases heart rate and blood pressure, which are particularly risky for people with heart and blood vessel problems-
- Serotonin—affects mood, appetite, sleep, and other functions. It also triggers hormones that affect sexual arousal and trust.
- The release of large amounts of serotonin likely causes the emotional closeness, elevated mood, felt by the users.
- Whereas phenethylamines without ring substitution usually behave as stimulants, ring substitution (as in MDMA) leads to a modification in the pharmacological properties.
- Ingestion of it causes euphoria, increased sensory awareness, and mild central stimulation.
- It is less hallucinogenic than its lower homolog, methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA).
- The terms empathogenic and entactogenic have been coined to describe the socializing effects. Following ingestion, most of the dose of it is excreted in the urine unchanged.
- Major metabolites are 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) and O-demethylated compounds. Following a dose of 75 mg, the maximum plasma concentration of around 0.13 mg/L is reached within two hours.
- The plasma half-life is 6–7 hours.
- In animals, it causes neurotoxicity, as evidenced by anatomical changes in axon structure and a persisting reduction in brain serotonin levels.
- The significance of these findings to human users is still unclear, although cognitive impairment is associated with ecstasy use.
- Some of the pharmacodynamic and toxic effects of it vary, depending on which enantiomer is used. However, almost all illicit ecstasy exists as a racemic mixture.
- Fatalities following a dose of 300 mg have been noted, but toxicity depends on many factors, including individual susceptibility and the circumstances in which it is used.
Synthesis and precursors
- There are four principal precursors that can be used in the manufacture of MDMA and related drugs: safrole, isosafrole, piperonal, and 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone (PMK).
- Safrole is the key starting material in so far as the other three can be synthesized from it.
- In the original Merck patent of 1914, safrole was reacted with hydrobromic acid to form bromosafrole, which was converted to this product using methylamine.
- Many illicit syntheses start with PMK and use either the Leuckart route or various reductive aminations including the aluminum foil method.
- All of these methods produce MDMA. The four precursors noted above are listed in Table I of the United Nations 1988 Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances.
- The corresponding EU legislation is set out in Council Regulation (EEC) No 3677/90 (as later amended), which governs trade between the EU and third countries.
Mode of use
- MDMA in tablet form is almost always used orally (ingested), but the crystalline powdered form could also be snorted, inhaled, or injected.
- Although the latter route is rarely observed in the context of recreational ecstasy use.
It was once found limited use in psychiatric counseling, but its therapeutic use is now rare.
- In general, the consumers may experience the intoxicating effects of it within 45 minutes or so after taking a single dose.
- Those effects include an enhanced sense of well-being, increased extroversion, emotional warmth, empathy toward others.
- Willingness to discuss emotionally charged memories.
- Also, people report enhanced sensory perception as a hallmark of the MDMA experience.
The desired psychoactive effects of MDMA consumption may include
- Strong euphoria
- Feelings of wonder
- Heightened empathy and sociability
- Lowered inhibitions
- Enhanced perception of light and color
- Increased energy
Control status molly
MDMA, shown as (+/–)-N,α-dimethyl-3,4-(methylene-dioxy)phenethylamine, is listed in Schedule I of the United Nations 1971 Convention as a Control Substances.
Where To Buy MDMA Crystal Online
You can easily buy or shop MDMA Crystal worldwide from us and it will be delivered within a couple of days wherever you are with ease.
Number 1 MDMA Crystal Supplier
Contact us to order MDMA Crystal online. We trade and deliver all our products highly discreetly and confidential.