Buy A-PVP Online | Order 98.9% Pure A-PVP Online Discreet & Securely
A-PVP, α-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone (alpha-pyrrolidinovalerophenone, αlpha-PVP, O-2387, β-ketone-prolintane) is a stimulant drug developed in the 1960s and related to pyrovalerone and is the ketone analog of prolintane.
A-PVP is a synthetic cathinone derivative and appears to act as a potent blocker at the dopamine and norepinephrine transporter and pre-clinical research into areas of abuse liability, psychomotor activity, and drug discrimination suggests that the properties of α-PVP are reminiscent of MDPV, methamphetamine, and cocaine.
- It has a formal name: (RS)-1-Phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-pentanone.
- The chemical formula for a-PVP is C15H21NO with a molecular weight of 231.339
What is a-PVP used for?
- A-PVP is known to cause stimulant and energetic effects on administration and has been linked to causing strong urges of running, dancing, and climbing.
- The effects of the drugs are known to force the users to do energetic and stimulant activities and on a high dose administration, it becomes difficult to resist the urge.
- These properties have made it the center of attention for people who have to carry out energy-consuming activities on regular basis.
- It can produce feelings of motivation, social energy, and confidence.
- It produces a strong urge of engaging in strenuous physical activity and is being used by people who are used to undergo intense training and exercise.
- It can cause the feeling to drink excessive water due to stimulation as well.
- It can cause appetite enhancement though this effect doesn’t appear in all of the users.
- It is also known to be used by people for recreational purposes as it can produce effects such as ego inflation and emotional enhancement.
Side Effects of A-PVP
- Due to the energizer class of this research chemical, the effects of the research chemical are similar in nature.
- It causes excessive forced or involuntary energetic behavior in users.
- The physical effects include jaw clenching, vibrations, body shaking, and unsteadiness of hand due to loss of motor control.
- It can cause involuntary movement in eyeballs and vision impairment.
- It can cause strong urges of drinking water as well as appetite suppression which in severe cases can lead to water intoxication. The effects produce difficulty in urinating.
- Tactile enhancement is caused by the drug while increased heart rate is among the side effects.
- Due to the cause of the energizer to excessive physical activity, increased perspiration is caused.
- The most important effect of this drug is that it improves the creative ability of the user.
- Other effects include a sense of extreme happiness and a high level of energy.
- The consumer’s body relaxes with no cravings for food.buy a-PVP crystals
Dosage and Overdose
- The dosage ranges from 1mg to 25mg. Light doses of A-PVP range from 1mg – 2mg while the commonly administered dose ranges from 5-15mg.
- A heavy dose of it is greater than or equal to 25mg.
- The greater dose can cause the full range of effects but come with adverse side effects as well which include serious injury or death in severe conditions.
- The production, supply, and possession of A-PVP are illegal in most countries due to its misuse.
Toxicology Of A-PVP
- The toxicity and long-term health effects of recreational a-PVP use do not seem to have been studied in any scientific context and the exact toxic dosage is unknown.
Where To Buy A-PVP Online
You can easily buy A-PVP online worldwide from us and it will be delivered within a couple of days wherever you are with ease.
Number 1 A-PVP Supplier
Contact us to buy A-PVP online. We trade and deliver all our products highly discreetly and confidential.
This Research Chemical is not for human consumption and should be used for chemical research only.